WELCOME TO FRESHLY COSMETICS
Once you enter the Freshly universe, nothing will be the same.
You are changing the beauty industry
Choose clean beauty
Choose vegan effective formulas
Choices can really change the game
We believe in real beauty from head to soul
SELF-CARE KNOWLEDGE IS POWER
Sign up for exclusive updates, tips, beauty secrets & limited-time offers.
Welcome to FRESHLY COSMETICS
The present Data Protection Policy of FRESHLY COSMETICS will be applied to the browsing of our website, www.freshlycosmetics.com/en/, as well as to the purchase process.
1. Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
FRESHLY COSMETICS S.L., which company is based in Reus (Tarragona) 43204, C/Nicaragua, 36, registered in the Business Register of Tarragona in Volume 2, 899, Shett 18, number T-48.804, C.I.F number B-55666143, and email [email protected] (hereinafter, “FRESHLY COSMETICS”)
Delegate of Data Protection: [email protected]
UK Contact: [email protected]
2. What presence does FRESHLY COSMETICS have on social media?
FRESHLY COSMETICS has the following profiles on the main social platforms (Pinterest, Linkedin, Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and Tiktok).
FRESHLY COSMETICS is responsible for the processing of the data of its users, followers, or persons who make comments through them. Likewise, FRESHLY COSMETICS is exonerated from any type of responsibility derived from comments made by users and followers on its social networks.
FRESHLY COSMETICS may use the profiles described above to inform its users of topics that it considers to be of interest to them.
3. What personal information do we collect about you?
The personal data we collect is the following:
- Identification data. Name and surname, address, email, and telephone number.
- Payment information. The payments of our products are managed through the platform of the entity Adyen B.V, and Paypal, Bizum, Checkout so FRESHLY COSMETICS does not collect any personal bank details.
- Personal data to create a routine with our products like gender, pregnancy related information, age, skin type data etc.
- Profile data: username and password, purchases or orders placed, preferences, comments and survey responses, plus any profile data we may add (such as through the use of data analytics or profiling).
- Any information that you, voluntarily, send us to our email address [email protected] or provide through other communication channels.
- Marketing or communication data, about your preferences when receiving marketing communications from us, or a third party.
We also collect, use and share aggregated statistical or demographic data, regardless of its purpose. Aggregated data can be extracted from your personal data, although it is not legally considered personal data, as it does not reveal your identity directly or indirectly. For example, we may aggregate your usage data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a particular web feature. In order to improve the service and content we offer, the FRESHLY COSMETICS website uses the Google Analytics web analysis service.
4. Do we treat data of minors?
The sale of our products is not directly addressed to minors. However, those under 16 who wish to register on our website and/or purchase our products, must have the authorisation of the parent/guardian or legal representative.
Moreover, in the event that you share images on our social networks that appear under 16 years of age, you must ensure that you have previously obtained the authorisation of the parent/guardian or legal representative of the minor.
FRESHLY COSMETICS reserves the right to request the accreditation of said authorisation at anytime.
5. Why do we treat your personal data?
FRESHLY COSMETICS may treat your personal data with the following purposes:
- Provide you with the information you request about our products.
- Guarantee the correct processing of your order. For example, when you make a purchase with us through our website.
- Register you as a user of our website.
- Manage the subscription to our newsletter and the sending of commercial communications.
- Loyalty programme subscription management.
- Manage your participation in giveaways, promotions and/or surveys.
- We do a personalised test so that you can find out which is the best routine for you, so we need to collect some data that is considered sensitive. The data we need are: gender, age, skin type, pregnancy, habits, etc.
- We use your identifying, technical and contact, tracking, usage and profile data to create a picture of what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This use allows us to decide what products, services, and offers may be relevant to you in order to provide the right information about them. This process is called "direct marketing".
- We also collect personal data from your CV via our website. For example, if there is a vacancy available at FRESHLY COSMETICS that suits you, we’ll be pleased to review your vacancy.
- When we have to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation. For example, the retention of sales records to meet our tax obligations.
We always try to provide clear information on our website regarding the communications you may receive once you join our newsletter, giveaway, promotion, or survey. Moreover, you can always change your mind and unsubscribe at any time you decide to do so. The easiest way to unsubscribe and revoke your consent unilaterally is to email [email protected]
6. What is the legitimacy for the processing of your personal data?
We only use your personal data when the law allows as so. Please note that, depending on the specific purpose for which we use your personal data, these may be processed on more than one legal basis. Generally, this will happen in the following circumstances:
- Execution of a contract: for the management of your purchases through our website.
- Consent: We need this basis of legitimacy for the following purposes:
- Manage the subscription to our newsletter and the sending of commercial communications.
- Management of the subscription to the loyalty programme.
- Manage your participation in giveaways, promotions and/or surveys.
- Acceptance of cookies for direct marketing and/or profiling.
- Carry out the test for personalisation of services/products.
- Manage your application for a vacancy.
- Commercial profiling based on harmonised personal data.
- Compliance with FRESHLY COSMETICS' legal obligations.
- Fraud investigation.
- FRESHLY COSMETICS' legitimate interest in improving our products and customer service, or handling your enquiries.
If you need more information you can get in touch.
7. Who has access to your personal data?
Your personal data will be only communicated to those people or entities who need access to them in order to manage the orders of our products.
- Hosting provider:
- Proveedores de pago:
- Chat. In our interaction with clients or users, we use two platforms. To be able to learn more about them, and understand how they treat data, please check both private policies on:
- Oct8ne. https://oct8ne.com/privacy-policy .
- Software to send commercial communications:
We require all third parties with whom we work to respect the security of your personal data and to process it in accordance with applicable law. We also do not allow third party service providers to use your personal data for their own benefit, and we ensure that they only process it for the specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
7.1. International data transfers
Whenever we transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area, we will comply with applicable data protection laws. Here are some of the mechanisms we may use when we make an international transfer:
- The transfer of your personal data is to a country that is officially recognised by the European Commission as ensuring an adequate level of protection for personal data.
- We reserve the right to use specific contracts approved by the European Commission that give personal data the same protection as they enjoy in Europe ( EU standard clauses).
8. How long do we keep your data?
Your personal data will be kept for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which they were collected. After that time, FRESHLY COSMETICS will proceed to remove them from their systems, without excluding the possibility of keeping them, limiting their treatment to the exercise and defence of claims, in the terms provided by applicable legislation.
9. What security measures do we apply to the processing of your data?
FRESHLY COSMETICS applies security measures to guarantee the confidentiality, availability, and resilience of the personal data processing systems. We carry out verification and evaluation processes of the technical and organisational measures implemented, in order to guarantee the security of personal data at all times.
10. What are your rights?
- Request FRESHLY COSMETICS to confirm whether they are treating your personal data or not.
- Access your personal data, request the rectification of those that are inaccurate or, if applicable, request their deletion when, among other causes, they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- In certain cases, request the limitation of the processing of your data. In this case, we will only keep your data for the exercise or defence of claims.
- In certain circumstances, oppose the processing of your data.
- Request the portability of your data.
- Revoke the consent that, in your case, you have granted for the treatment of your data by FRESHLY COSMETICS.
- File a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection
11. How to get in contact with us?
We’re always willing to listen to our clients' needs, especially if we believe that we can do our job better.
- Have any questions or comments about this notice
- If you want us to stop using your data
- If you want to
Do not hesitate to contact our team if you have any questions. We'll be more than happy to resolve any doubts you may have.
You can get in touch with our privacy team by sending an email or if you wish you can write an email on
FRESHLY COSMETICS, S.L
Email: [email protected]
Data Protection Delegate: [email protected]
We are committed to complying with the relevant data protection legislation where we operate. To this end, our processes comply with both the UK GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018. Our point of contact for UK website visitors is as follows:
FRESHLY COSMETICS UK, LIMITED.
Address: WSM, Connect House, 133-137 Alexandra Road, Wimbledon, London SW19 7JY.
Contact: [email protected]
If you have questions regarding your UK-specific rights or wish to exercise such rights under the UK GDPR, please contact us at the email address above.
LEGAL BASIS FOR: Freshly Cosmetics Bundle Pack giveaway in collaboration with Latest in beauty.
1. Identification of the organizer
FRESHLY COSMETICS, S.L., address Calle Nicaragua 36, de Reus, (CP 43204)and C.I.F. num B- 55666143, organizes the giveaway titled Freshly Cosmetics Bundle Pack giveaway in collaboration with Latest in Beauty, that will be governed by the following legal basis ( see further, the legal basis).
2. Temporal scope and territorial promotion
This Giveaway is valid for participants in the UK from the 4th of October until Latest in Beauty box is out of stock, both included. The giveaway will take place within the United Kingdom territory.
3. Participation requirements
All individuals older than 18 years of age with residence in the United Kingdom will be eligible to participate.
The current employees of FRESHLY COSMETICS, S.L, and their direct relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity are not allowed to participate in the former nor the business associated with the creation of the giveaway.
In the event that the official winner happened to be any of the excluded groups of participation due to the infringement of the legal basis, or the data given to enter the giveaway were not valid, the participants will be considered void being automatically excluded from the promotion/ giveaway, consequently losing their right to obtain the price of the giveaway. Thus, will be assigned to the next participant throughout the planned process found in section 7 of the former Legal Basis.
On the assumption that the promotion was based on the submission of comments, opinions, or commentaries, those that post content that is non-adequate, offensive, abusive, discriminatory or that could infringe the rights of thirds, will not be allowed. Commentaries against a particular that violate the principles of the rights to honour, personal privacy, or image will not be tolerated nor allowed.
4. Freely given
Participation in the giveaway is free of charge.
5. Mechanics of the promotion
All those wanting to participate in the giveaway must access FRESHLY COSMETICS web page: www.freshlycosmetics.com, and fill up the application form provided. Only one form per participant will be accepted. On the premise of the detection of fraudulent information, those forms will be directly rejected.
The participation of the giveaway involves the express unreserved acceptance of the present Legal Basis, which will be accessible for the participants when filling the form.
The price will consist of 23 product pack worth £500 that will be raffled among all the giveaway participants.
7. Winner selection
1 winner will be chosen with a random raffle system. The winner will be chosen automatically and randomly via the Viralsweep platform from among all those who have entered the draw.
8. Winner announcement
On the 10th of September of 2021 FRESHLY COSMETICS will announce the winner via email (provided by the participant). Check the spam folder to assure that the mail has not been sent there.
The winner will have a period of FIVE (5) natural days since the former communication to accept the price and will have to confirm answering the communication sent.
The non-response of the winner within the indicated time to accept the price of the giveaway, or if the former did not meet the standards according to the Legal Basis or reject the price, the winner will be discarded and the price will be assigned to the next person selected by the procedure in section 7 of the Legal Basis.
9. Intellectual property and image rights
The acceptance of the legal basis for the participants in the giveaway involves their explicit consent for the use and diffusion of their name and surname in the FRESHLY COSMETICS web page and social media platforms to reproduce and use them in any promotional material related to their products during the course of ONE (1) year from the date of the initiation of the giveaway, all in any media platforms (including enunciated and not limited character, the exploitation via internet and social media platforms) without said use conferring the right to any benefit whatsoever, with the exception of the price obtained under this Legal Basis.
10. Data protection policy
All personal data required from the participants in the form, and the personal information of the winners is necessary to manage their involvement in the giveaway and, if applied, for the delivery of the giveaway.,
Once the Promotion has ended, FRESHLY COSMETICS will only keep the data of those participants who, at the time of filling in the participation form, have given their express consent, by ticking a box provided for this purpose, so that FRESHLY COSMETICS can incorporate their data into a file for the purpose of sending them newsletters and communications with commercial information, featured content, relevant tips on the operation of the system and promotions. The data of the remaining participants will be deleted from FRESHLY COSMETICS' processing systems once the Promotion has ended, without prejudice to the possibility of retaining them, limiting their processing to the exercise and defence of claims, in the terms provided by the applicable legislation.
Participants who have consented to the sending of these newsletters and communications will be able to request the cessation of such mailings under the terms of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services, and to revoke their consent unilaterally, also at any time, by sending an e-mail to the following address: [email protected] or by unsubscribing directly at the bottom of the newsletters sent in the unsubscribe section.
11. Tax issues
The prize of the present draw constitutes a capital gain subject to the applicable regulations of Personal Income Tax, Non-Resident Income Tax, and other legal texts on tax matters at the time of obtaining the prize. The winner of the prize will be subject to compliance with all tax obligations established by the applicable legislation in force, where applicable, and will be solely responsible for the payment of the same.
12. Reservations and limitations
FRESHLY COSMETICS is exonerated from all liability in the event of malfunctioning of the electronic communication networks that prevent the normal development of the Promotion for reasons beyond the Company's control and, in particular, for external acts of bad faith.
Any abusive or fraudulent use of the participation forms by a participant will lead to his/her disqualification from the draw. It will be understood, by way of example but not limitation, that there is abusive or fraudulent use when an entrant identifies themselves using a false identity or the identities of third parties without their consent.
FRESHLY COSMETICS is not responsible for the participant's use of the prize obtained from the promotion.
FRESHLY COSMETICS is not responsible for any loss, damage, delay or any other circumstance attributable to third parties that may affect participation in the Promotion.
FRESHLY COSMETICS reserves the right to exchange the prize elements of the Promotion for others of equal value when there is just cause.
This prize draw may be extended or suspended in cases of force majeure.
13. Applicable law and jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions are governed by Spanish law.
To resolve any litigation, discrepancy, question, or claim resulting from the execution or interpretation of these Legal Bases, the Parties expressly submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Reus, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.