Why eye contour will be your best well-ageing treatment
Let’s get down to business. Did you know that the first signs of skin ageing start to appear around the eyes? This is where the so-called crow's feet, tiny wrinkles that appear on our eye contour.
Why do the first wrinkles appear around the eyes?
It’s pretty simple, the skin around the eyes is 5 times finer than that of the rest of the body, so it is a delicate area and the early ageing signs appear faster. But hey, let’s not talk about ageing as a bad thing, because it isn’t, let’s just embrace and take special care of the areas that are more fragile.
Here is why the eye area is more delicate:
· The eye contour tends to dehydrate much more easily than other areas of the face, accelerating the appearance of wrinkles and signs of skin ageing.
· The eye contour has a tendency to have puffiness, which is why dark circles, bags, drooping eyelids and expression lines can appear.
· Very often, the eye contour area lacks elasticity due to a loss of collagen, a protein that prevents sagging, wrinkles and other signs of skin ageing, which decrease after you are 25.
Early ageing signs can be seen in the eyes, but as we said before, this is not alarming, wrinkles show where smiles have been, so instead of treating it as a thing that should be at all times avoided, let’s just give extra love to the areas that need it the most.
Why use a hyper-concentrated serum for the eye contour?
A hyper-concentrated serum is characterised by a high concentration of active ingredients. In the case of a natural serum we are talking about the concentration of its natural active ingredients, such as vegan hyaluronic acid.
The eyes never lie! So if you have any of the pufiness, dark circles, line expressions and you want to take care of them, this is for you:
You will love the L’Hyper-Concentrate Eye Contour Serum because:
- Provides extra care and smoothes the eye area
- Firms, hydrates eyelids
- Minimise dynamic and static expression lines
- Helps with puffiness
- Prevents uneven pigmentation
- Brightens the gaze
Let’s talk about specific results:
Treats uneven pigmentation
Reduces spots by up to 54%, as well as melanin in hyperpigmented areas.
Reduces puffiness and dark circles
Thanks to its anti-inflammatory action, it reduces puffiness and dark circles under the eyes and gives a feeling of freshness, giving the area a rested and relaxed appearance.
Raises the eyelid by up to 27%, producing a lifting effect that reduces the surface area of wrinkles by 60%.
The Hyper-Concentrate Eye Contour Serum contains Yeast Ha PreCursor, which has a high cell repair power, and the Darutoside complex, which reduces the appearance of wrinkles on the upper eyelids.It is suitable for all skin types, including the most sensitive.
How to use eye contour
Apply it to clean skin in the morning and at night, after cleansing but before moisturising.
- Shake the product before using it to evenly mix its natural ingredients.
- Using its pipette, apply one drop of the eye contour to your clean fingers and glide the product through the eye area.
- Spread the product all over the eye contour area by gently tapping it and let it absorb completely.
You are all set! Give your eye area extra love with natural products, good for you, great for the planet. Oh and remember: The eyes are the window to the soul, keep them extra happy!
What do you think about it? We'd love to read your opinion!