Did you know that…?
Plastic toothbrushes represent 1% of the wastes in our oceans. We're used to change them every 3-4 months, so every year we throw away more than 4.5 billion plastic toothbrushes.
Conventional toothbrushes are made of different types of plastics so they cannot be recycled and they take more than 400 years to decompose, finally ending up in our oceans, damaging marine life. But we also have good news... We can stop it!
At Freshly Cosmetics we follow a healthy, eco-friendly and natural lifestyle, taking care of people, animals and environment. That’s why we wish to stop pulling our oceans with plastic toothbrushes. We created the new bamboo Pure Freshness Toothbrush, an eco-friendly alternative to traditional plastic toothbrushes.
The new Pure Freshness Toothbrush is a natural, vegan, eco-friendly and cruelty-free toothbrush made of biodegradable bamboo with BPA-free Nylon 4 bristles. Bamboo is a flexible and resistant plant which grows very quickly and has antibacterial properties that allow to cultivate it without using toxics. We use biodegradable BPA-free Nylon 4 for our bristles that allow to avoid animal or toxic bristles. We like taking care of every detail, so we made a plastic-free and 100% recyclable or compostable packaging for the new Pure Freshness Toothbrush.
It effectively cleans your teeth and mouth, thanks to its ergonomic design and flexible bristles for the best oral hygiene.
The Pure Freshness Toothbrush and the Pure Freshness Toothpaste with no sulphates or fluoride will take care of your mouth, respecting the planet. Get them together in the Pure Freshness Pack, and enjoy!
- It reduces the environmental pollution and plastic waste in our oceans.
- It uses eco-friendly material as the bamboo.
- The antibacterial properties of bamboo allow to cultivate it without using toxics.
- It has a biodegradable handle that easily deteriorate.
- Sea animal will eat less plastic.
- Its fluoride- and sulphate-free formulation includes natural xylitol which has an anti-caries and re-mineralising action.
- It reduces the growth of plaque thanks to the natural Inulin and Oligosaccharides Alpha-Glucan prebiotics.
- It whitens the teeth, hydrates and keep the mouth healthy, thanks to vegan hyaluronic acid and organic coconut oil.
Separate the bristles from the handle using pliers, then put them in the non-recyclable waste bin. After removing the bristles, place the bamboo in a composting or organic container and after a few months it will be completely decomposed. The Pure Freshness Toothbrush is the best choice for your smile, and for the planet.
Leave a comment on this post, on our Blog or on Instagram, and share your impressions and your Freshly Experience with us. Your opinion is very important! Come back soon to our blog, new content comes every week.
Leave a comment
14 June 2019
Mi socia y yo queremos comercializar la línea de cepillo de dientes y pasta dentífrica ...la idea es de manera exclusiva en Argentina....de haber posibilidades seguimos en contacto.Muchas gracias.Elena Granados y Adriana Canduci
Freshly el 14 June 2019