Buy less, but better: skinmalism skincare routine
BUY LESS PRODUCTS! Stop there, isn’t weird that we say that? We have a solid reason. Let’s talk about treating skin thoroughly.
For us, Skinmalism, has to do with: buy less, but buy better. Your skin needs extra love, not 70 products. Now, what is skinmalism? Plane and simple, using less products but more efficient and effective. Skinmalism is not by any means: going bare-faced, not using sunscreen, not applying moisturiser, serum nor vitamins.
This is not some new trend, men and women in South Korea have been following this method for a long time: limiting beauty products, and simply buying better top quality skincare gems that work, so essentially, get more with less.
First, let’s take a quick glance at skinmalism mantras
· Focus on treating rather than hiding.
· Layer products properly.
· Have skin that actually looks like skin, forget about perfect filters or quick solutions.
· Time saver, perfect for hectic lovers.
FRESHLY SKINMALISM COMBINATION SKIN ROUTINE
To achieve a radiant, oily and acne-free complexion
· Rose Quartz Facial Cleanser: Cleanses without leaving a tight-skin feeling.
· Lime Purifying Facial Toner: Balances PH of the skin.
· Pacific Ocean Moustrising gel: Moisture without oiliness.Is the best moisturiser for combination skin.
· Repeat AM Routine
· ADD Blue Radiance Enzymatic Serum. Now, let me stop you right there. This product is an absolute MUST if you have combination or oily skin. One product. Multiple solutions. The holy grail of skinmalism.
FRSHLY SKINMALISM SENSITIVE/ DRY SKIN ROUTINE
To achieve a moisturised and smooth complexion
· Rose Quartz Facial Cleanser: Cleanses without leaving tight skin feeling. The best cleanser for dry skin!
· Bloom Orchid Face Cream: Calming and anti-inflammatory effect. Combats stress, free radicals and oxidative damage.
· Red Velvet Oil Serum: Top skinmalism product, combats dullness, redness, irritation on the face providing a radiant appearance.
SKINMALISM IS IN, BUT YOU CAN STILL ROCK A GOOD OLD CLASSIC CAT EYE!
What do you think about it? We'd love to read your opinion!